One of Ginza’s most famous department stores known for its clock tower. It is one of the oldest buildings in Ginza, having stood since 1932 when it was redesigned and reconstruction in the distinctive Neo-Renaissance style. During the occupation it was requisitioned as a retail store for the U.S. military (called a Post Exchange), but since 1952 has been in business as the “face of Ginza”.
Location和光本館, 4 Chome-5-11 Ginza, Chuo, Tokyo 104-8105
« Google Maps »
Exit A10 of Ginza Station
10:30-19:00, seven days a week