The Grutto Pass costs ¥2,000 and gives holders free or discounted access to 79 museums, art galleries, and other exhibitions in Tokyo. It can be purchased at each of these 79 facilities and is valid for two months. A few of the standard rules apply:
- The “Grutto Pass 2016” cannot be refunded once purchased. (No exchanges, extension of validity under any circumstances, including natural disasters.)
- The pass cannot be used together with other discounts.
- Not valid if the front cover or tickets or ticket stubs are detached from booklet or doctored.
- Not valid without a legible expiration date. Passes are non-transferable.
- Please contact each facility for details of discounts and exhibitions.
- Please check each discount rate when children and seniors (65 years & older) visit facilities.